- Facebook TO Begin Rolling Out Graph Search TO US English Users
- HTC Desire P, the Most Awaited Smartphone from HTC Finally Unveiled
- Sony Xperia Z Google Edition with Stock Android is Rumoured to be Coming Soon
- How to Deal with iPhone Glass Crack and Dock Connector Problems
- Panasonic unveiled Toughbook Laptop and Toughpad Tablet in Milan
Automattic, the developers behind WordPress.com and WordPress.org , today announced the launch of the plugin liveblog allowing live blogging and post updates from front end.
The unique feature of this plugin is that it supports drag and drop images. It also allows to transform any item, even those that have been published in the traditional way.
WordPress Liveblog is very good plugin for those who post live events on their site, With Liveblog there is no need for external services, nor you need to republish an article or update an already published on the same event which you are covering.
Key Features of WordPress Liveblog Plugin :
- Post updates right from the front-end of your site (no need to use the
- Viewers of your Liveblog get new entries served to them instantly and automatically, without needing to refresh their browser.
- Your authors can drag-and-drop photos right into the Liveblog area, without needing to navigate to separate browser tabs or windows.
- There’s no need for a separate site dedicated to liveblogging: every post can be a liveblog, even existing ones.