- How To Connect USB Modem To Google Nexus 7 tablet
- Paytm App For iPhone : Paytm for ios Now Available To Download
- An Insight On Web Designing And Adding Eye-Catching Images To Web Pages
- Excellent features of a customisable android smartphone Moto X revealed by Google
- Sony released ApkAnalyser to analyze apk files for potential vulnerabilities
Automattic, the developers behind WordPress.com and WordPress.org , today announced the launch of the plugin liveblog allowing live blogging and post updates from front end.
The unique feature of this plugin is that it supports drag and drop images. It also allows to transform any item, even those that have been published in the traditional way.
WordPress Liveblog is very good plugin for those who post live events on their site, With Liveblog there is no need for external services, nor you need to republish an article or update an already published on the same event which you are covering.
Key Features of WordPress Liveblog Plugin :
- Post updates right from the front-end of your site (no need to use the
- Viewers of your Liveblog get new entries served to them instantly and automatically, without needing to refresh their browser.
- Your authors can drag-and-drop photos right into the Liveblog area, without needing to navigate to separate browser tabs or windows.
- There’s no need for a separate site dedicated to liveblogging: every post can be a liveblog, even existing ones.