- An Insight Of The Three Important Tools That Are Essential For Web Designing
- Nokia Lumia 825 Reportedly to Rock a 5.2-inch Display with Quad-core Processor
- DroidVPN For Android updated With TCP Port and Server Selection
- 5 WordPress Backup Plugins Compared
- Jolla Officially Introduces the First Sailfish OS Smartphone, Priced at €399
WordPress gets new unofficial App store to purchase various paid and free themes, plugins. We briefly summarize you with features of the WP app store.
Premium themes and plugins in the WordPress dashboard center:
The official theme and plugin directory for Wordpress is now quite old-fashioned, but easily accessible from the WordPress dashboard, providing a good, integrated suite of freely available extensions and themes. But with default feature it was more difficult, if you are looking for commercial themes or plugins or Premium WordPress them and plugins. Several developers and designers to offer interesting extensions and themes usually scattered for very little money on their own pages on the Web, and lacked a central repository for this date. With the unofficial WP App Store WordPress developer Brad Touesnard is devoted specifically to this problem and developed a plugin through which you uncomplicated access to WordPress extensions and themes from well-known vendors such as WPZOOM , press 75 , WooThemes or Gravity Forms has.Even paying and installing themes and plugins is now more easy with a single button “buy & install” in WP App Store .
Here is a video that explains how WP App Store as a plugin in WordPress installed and how it works:
In an article at The Next Web says Brad following about why WP app store is a real help when working with premium themes and plugins for WordPress:
“The current purchase + installation process looks roughly something like this:
- Browse various custom vendor websites to find, compare and contrast themes and plugins
- Purchase product from individual vendor
- Download product files to your desktop
- Upload the files to your server product / WP installation via FTP
- Activate the new product on your WP install.
WP app store combines all of this into one, seamless experience that does not require the user to ever leave the WordPress dashboard. To get started with WP plugin app store, upload and install the free. Browse screenshots, demo links and version information on themes and plugins in the store or view products purchased and re-install if needed. Filter and sort themes by category and publisher, and when you’re ready to purchase, simply click the large green Buy & Install button to start the process. “