- Google Ears – a competitor to Shazam and Soundhound
- YouTube to live broadcast Olympics 2012 in 64 countries of Asia
- MWC 2012: Opera Released a Test Version Of Mobile Browser Opera Mini 7 Next
- Pacman PAC-CHOMP the best classic game on Android
- Toshiba Satellite P850 notebook view 3D-content without glasses
A new version of Universal-USB-Installer – a program that is designed to create bootable flash drives. After running the application by letter, to which the currently attached USB flash drive. Then select the name of the assembly of Linux, which should be written to the media. List of available for copying to USB-drive assemblies, Linux is sorted by category – the assembly based on Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Puppy Linux and others. When using Universal-USB-Installer can use a function persistence. This allows you to perform certain actions on files in Live-system, as if the system was installed on the hard drive.
The latest version adds support for Debian Netinst, Backtrack 5R2, LinHES, and Deepin Linux.