- CES 2013 Preview: These products may come
- Blocks Breaker Machine – free android game
- Universal USB Installer 18.104.22.168: Create bootable USB Flash Drives
- The New iPhone 5c Up for Pre-orders from Friday in Nine Countries Including US, UK and China
- Haier Zing: waterproof smartphone with Alibaba Aliyun OS
A new version of Universal-USB-Installer – a program that is designed to create bootable flash drives. After running the application by letter, to which the currently attached USB flash drive. Then select the name of the assembly of Linux, which should be written to the media. List of available for copying to USB-drive assemblies, Linux is sorted by category – the assembly based on Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Puppy Linux and others. When using Universal-USB-Installer can use a function persistence. This allows you to perform certain actions on files in Live-system, as if the system was installed on the hard drive.
The latest version adds support for Debian Netinst, Backtrack 5R2, LinHES, and Deepin Linux.