- A New Phone Will Be Launched By Nokia Containing Physical Keyboard on 24th of April
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 final version outs [Video]
- Comparison Between Nokia Lumia 925 and Lumia 920
- Jelly Bean Keyboard – keyboard now ported to Android 4.0
- Review of CouponMama- Greater Discounts Higher Savings
A new version of Universal-USB-Installer – a program that is designed to create bootable flash drives. After running the application by letter, to which the currently attached USB flash drive. Then select the name of the assembly of Linux, which should be written to the media. List of available for copying to USB-drive assemblies, Linux is sorted by category – the assembly based on Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Puppy Linux and others. When using Universal-USB-Installer can use a function persistence. This allows you to perform certain actions on files in Live-system, as if the system was installed on the hard drive.
The latest version adds support for Debian Netinst, Backtrack 5R2, LinHES, and Deepin Linux.