- Opera Mobile 12.1 outs for Android
- Jelly Bean update : List of Smartphones and Tablets
- Ogaki Kyoritsu Japanese Bank introduces the use of biometric ATM
- New render of 41MP Nokia Lumia 1020 in yellow, white and black plus more details revealed
- Nokia released Firmware update to Asha 300,X2-02/03 and C2-02/C2-03
Sony has released a new tool ApkAnalyser to analyze apk files for potential vulnerabilities, which comes with open source.
ApkAnalyser designed to validate and test the Android application in order to avoid the risk. You just have to unpack, install, run, and verify test results with Logcat (Tip: Logcat is the command to view the internal log of the Android system). By using ApkAnalyser you can also decode XML, identify potential vulnerabilities in your application, and more.
ApkAnalyser completely written in Java and requires JRE 1.6 or higher running on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.