- Subscribers email distribution – a unique source of consumer test market
- Galaxy S4 is Expected to ship 10 million Units in first Month of Release
- Puddle THD – Liquid Puzzle Game for Android Tegra 3 Devices
- Nokia soon launch Nokia TV in Finland
- Hitachi’s new storage system can store information for 100 Millions of Years
Sony has released a new tool ApkAnalyser to analyze apk files for potential vulnerabilities, which comes with open source.
ApkAnalyser designed to validate and test the Android application in order to avoid the risk. You just have to unpack, install, run, and verify test results with Logcat (Tip: Logcat is the command to view the internal log of the Android system). By using ApkAnalyser you can also decode XML, identify potential vulnerabilities in your application, and more.
ApkAnalyser completely written in Java and requires JRE 1.6 or higher running on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.