- How to install Android applications from Google Play
- Rumor of the Release of Nokia Lumia 625; Is 4.7 Inch WVGA Screen Coming?
- Astronomers observed Gravitational waves from two white dwarfs
- WordPress for Android updated to 2.1 with auto save post, edit comments
- Lenovo Launched A269i, A369i, A516 and A850 dual sim smartphones
Sony has released a new tool ApkAnalyser to analyze apk files for potential vulnerabilities, which comes with open source.
ApkAnalyser designed to validate and test the Android application in order to avoid the risk. You just have to unpack, install, run, and verify test results with Logcat (Tip: Logcat is the command to view the internal log of the Android system). By using ApkAnalyser you can also decode XML, identify potential vulnerabilities in your application, and more.
ApkAnalyser completely written in Java and requires JRE 1.6 or higher running on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.