- The risks and rewards of startups
- Micromax Starts Receiving Pre-bookings for Canvas 4
- Identify and Get the name of Tree by using Leafsnap Smartphone app
- Nexus 7 Vs the New ipad Vs Kindle Fire Vs Microsoft Surface Comparison
- UC Browser 2.2 for WP : First Browser Enables You to Get Downloads out of Windows Phone
Sony has released a new tool ApkAnalyser to analyze apk files for potential vulnerabilities, which comes with open source.
ApkAnalyser designed to validate and test the Android application in order to avoid the risk. You just have to unpack, install, run, and verify test results with Logcat (Tip: Logcat is the command to view the internal log of the Android system). By using ApkAnalyser you can also decode XML, identify potential vulnerabilities in your application, and more.
ApkAnalyser completely written in Java and requires JRE 1.6 or higher running on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.