- Computex 2013: Sony Unveils Two Lightest Touchscreen Ultrabooks, Pro 11 and Pro 13
- Hamster Cannon – in the pursuit of sweets :Free Android Game
- The Obama administration preparing renewable energy program
- Breeze Android Tablets Introduced by AOC
- FXI Technologies Launches Cotton Candy Android Pocket PC at 199$
Sony has released a new tool ApkAnalyser to analyze apk files for potential vulnerabilities, which comes with open source.
ApkAnalyser designed to validate and test the Android application in order to avoid the risk. You just have to unpack, install, run, and verify test results with Logcat (Tip: Logcat is the command to view the internal log of the Android system). By using ApkAnalyser you can also decode XML, identify potential vulnerabilities in your application, and more.
ApkAnalyser completely written in Java and requires JRE 1.6 or higher running on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.