- How the Gaming Industry Can Take Advantage of Cloud Computing
- Avoiding the Queues when You Place Your Horseracing Bets!
- Traffic Wonder HD Updated to Version 1.5.2 Now at $0.99 For a Limited Time
- Google Nexus tablet: first look
- Haswell-powered MacBook Air notebooks now available in India, Back to School discounts on offer
The Japanese electronics giant Sony announced a new wireless headset Pulse – Elite Edition, which will take place on public display at the exhibition E3.
We are talking about headphones Wireless Stereo Headset Pulse – Elite Edition , which are perceived as the successor to last year’s official wireless stereo headsets for video game console PS3 (Official PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset). What is the difference between these two models? According to Sony, new technology uses so-called “BassImpact”, which translates into pulses of bass, spreading them around the soft pillows of headphones. ”
Other features of wireless headset Pulse – Elite Edition, Sony describes as follows:
☆ 7.1-channel virtual surround sound,
☆ several preset sound modes for gaming, movies and music, hidden microphones with noise reduction,
☆ compatibility with mobile devices through a 3.5 mm audio jack.
It is expected that the Wireless Stereo Headset Pulse – Elite Edition will be available shortly at a price of $149.99.
For more information about the wireless headset Pulse – Elite Editiont can be found on the website of Sony PlayStation .