- Nokia Announces the Nokia 106 and 107 Dual SIM Feature Phones
- Jolla Officially Introduces the First Sailfish OS Smartphone, Priced at €399
- BlueHost Pricing Makes Web Hosting Cost Effective
- How to create a ringtone for iPhone, Android and other phones
- Galaxy S4 is Expected to ship 10 million Units in first Month of Release
Sony has just announced Xperia Advance ICS smartphone, which has stylish compact design and it also has protection from moisture and dust.
Sony Xperia Advance is a mid-level device that is equipped with a scratch-resistant 3.5-inch Reality Display resolution of 320×480 pixels and a fast 5-megapixel camera .
On the world market the Sony Xperia Advance will debut in the third quarter of this year called Xperia go.In the U.S. it will be positioned as the Xperia advance. From the crowd a smartphone is allocated only matched standard IP67. The rest is nothing special about it offers:
- OS Android 2.3 Gingerbread and then upgrade to ICS,
- 3.5-inch HVGA-screen
- 2-core gigahertz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 5-megapixel camera
- 8 GB internal memory
- Thickness 9.8 mm and a weight of 110 g
Sony Xperia Advance will be marketed in black, white and yellow colors of the shell.