- Sony Xperia Z1 Launched With 5 Inch Full HD Display, 20.7 Megapixel Camera
- Much G2 – smartphone for mobile gamers
- Nokia Lumia 520 – The Cheapest Windows Phone 8 mobile will be launched in India soon
- Top 5 Android smartphones with Dual-Sim Support
- Ustream.tv in the list of malware sites? : flagged by Google
Japanese manufacturer Sony mobile announced ICS smartphone Xperia Acro S in addition to the Xperia Advance aka Xperia Go.
Sony Xperia Acro S has a 4.3-inch HD Reality Display with 1280 x 720 pixels with Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine, is based on Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon dual-core processor with a frequency of 1.5 GHz and meets the standards of protection IP55 and IP57.It has 1GB of RAM and 16GB inbuilt storage memory.
Like Xperia Advance aka Xperia Go, Xperia Acro S is also IP67 certified – dust and water proof (up to 1m for 30 mins).
Sony Xperia Acro S offers two cameras 12-Megapixel on the back side which is capable to shoot video at 1080p and 1.3-Megapixel front camera which shoots video at 720p.