- The Day The Google Adsense Stood Still
- Nokia Officially Announces the Lumia 928 Windows 8 Phone in the US
- Facebook Offers & Deals Now Available Globally – Tied With Compulsory Facebook Ads
- A Rumour Has Spread That iPhone 5S is Likely to be Announced on June 20
- How to connect USB flash drives to Nexus 7
Japanese manufacturer Sony mobile announced ICS smartphone Xperia Acro S in addition to the Xperia Advance aka Xperia Go.
Sony Xperia Acro S has a 4.3-inch HD Reality Display with 1280 x 720 pixels with Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine, is based on Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon dual-core processor with a frequency of 1.5 GHz and meets the standards of protection IP55 and IP57.It has 1GB of RAM and 16GB inbuilt storage memory.
Like Xperia Advance aka Xperia Go, Xperia Acro S is also IP67 certified – dust and water proof (up to 1m for 30 mins).
Sony Xperia Acro S offers two cameras 12-Megapixel on the back side which is capable to shoot video at 1080p and 1.3-Megapixel front camera which shoots video at 720p.