- How To Find Song Used In YouTube Video easily
- How to install Android applications from Google Play
- The New iPhone 5c Up for Pre-orders from Friday in Nine Countries Including US, UK and China
- A New Version of Nexus 4 with LTE is to be released: Google Rumors for the Next I/O
- Wearable Technology is Fashion Forward
If you are thinking that Samsung has nothing to do with video games, then you are mistaken. The South Korean company Samsung electronics has presented its own cloud-gaming service, which was named Samsung Cloud Gaming Service for its Smart TV.
The Samsung Cloud Gaming Service was developed in partnership with Gaikai, a leading provider of cloud distribution system of video games.Samsung Cloud Gaming Service allows you to run video games directly on TV screens like Samsung LED 7000 TV series 2012 and Smart TV. Unfortunately, the first phase of the Samsung Cloud Gaming Service will be available only to residents of the United States.
Does this mean that from now on casual games will be delivered via the TV in the living room? It is also interesting to know what controllers will support the Smart TV. It is unlikely in the near future, Samsung will be able to press the gaming console. But in the long run, perhaps.