- Computex 2013: Sony Unveils Two Lightest Touchscreen Ultrabooks, Pro 11 and Pro 13
- TeamViewer For Android Updated – Now Transfer Files From Android To PC
- Now You Can Find LG Optimus L5 and LG Optimus L7 in Flipcart.com
- A New Phone Will Be Launched By Nokia Containing Physical Keyboard on 24th of April
- Acer Iconia W3: Specs, Features and Price [Review]
If you are thinking that Samsung has nothing to do with video games, then you are mistaken. The South Korean company Samsung electronics has presented its own cloud-gaming service, which was named Samsung Cloud Gaming Service for its Smart TV.
The Samsung Cloud Gaming Service was developed in partnership with Gaikai, a leading provider of cloud distribution system of video games.Samsung Cloud Gaming Service allows you to run video games directly on TV screens like Samsung LED 7000 TV series 2012 and Smart TV. Unfortunately, the first phase of the Samsung Cloud Gaming Service will be available only to residents of the United States.
Does this mean that from now on casual games will be delivered via the TV in the living room? It is also interesting to know what controllers will support the Smart TV. It is unlikely in the near future, Samsung will be able to press the gaming console. But in the long run, perhaps.