- Napster founders launches ‘Airtime’ the first live video chat network
- How Bluehost makes Web Hosting Cost Effective for Everyone
- Facebook Offers & Deals Now Available Globally – Tied With Compulsory Facebook Ads
- 5 Reasons to Automate Your Home
- Control Music With Webcam, Hand Gestures – Flutter For Windows and Mac
Rovio company announced a new game from the series Angry Birds, which is due out on March 22, company officials said on Friday in his Twitter-blog.
The new game will be called Angry Birds Space. According to developers, it will be a completely new game with new gameplay, but it will remain part of the characters that users are familiar from previous installments Angry Birds.
Angry Birds Space will be the fourth game in the series Angry Birds. In total, the game had been downloaded over 700 million times on devices on different platforms.
In addition, Rovio launched the game Angry Birds in the two social networks. First, the Web version appeared in 2011 in the Google + . And in February 2012 Angry Birds appeared in Facebook.
The Finnish company, game developer Rovio was founded in 2003. In 2011 the company raised $ 42 million from venture funds, led by Accel Partners and Atomico Ventures. Initial public offering on the stock exchange company may spend this year.