- DataWind’s UbiSlate 7C + Edge Tablet Launched for Rs. 5,999 – an unbelievable Fact
- How to Optimize your Website for Mobile Search And Get More Traffic
- Leawo Blu-ray Ripper review and giveaway
- 4 Things to Invest In If You Want to Get Into Photography
- SkyDrive App for Windows Phone updated to version 2.2 with new logo and visual updates
If suddenly the world’s power failure occurs and you will remain without electricity, there is no need to panic. We know that at the present time it is very difficult to do without electricity. Most of the devices around us uses energy. However, there are situations in which no mobile phones gets discharged. When the battery is fully exhausted, comes to the aid PowerPot .
PowerPot – Universal portable generator of electricity. In contrast to the charges that generate electricity only in the sun, PowerPot used for this purpose by the heat. The device is equipped with a thermoelectric generator that converts heat into any 5-15 watts of electricity. Performance will vary depending on the model: V, X and XV. Charge mobile devices by using a cable with interface USB 2.0. It’s simple: fire up the fire, and charging your gadget.