- GMAIL for Android Gets Tabbed Inboxes to Reduce Clutter and Organize Your Mailbox
- HTC One X and One X+ Now Available at Rs.25990/- & Rs.29500/
- Top 4 Best Diet Apps For iPhone Which Will Help You Eat Healthy And Stay Fit
- Point Gray introduced 4K resolution FL3-U3-88S2C webcam
- 5 Jobs You Can Get With A Computer Science Degree
If suddenly the world’s power failure occurs and you will remain without electricity, there is no need to panic. We know that at the present time it is very difficult to do without electricity. Most of the devices around us uses energy. However, there are situations in which no mobile phones gets discharged. When the battery is fully exhausted, comes to the aid PowerPot .
PowerPot – Universal portable generator of electricity. In contrast to the charges that generate electricity only in the sun, PowerPot used for this purpose by the heat. The device is equipped with a thermoelectric generator that converts heat into any 5-15 watts of electricity. Performance will vary depending on the model: V, X and XV. Charge mobile devices by using a cable with interface USB 2.0. It’s simple: fire up the fire, and charging your gadget.