- Vertu TI Luxury Smartphone Launched in India for Rs. 6,49,990
- Jelly Bean Keyboard – keyboard now ported to Android 4.0
- WordPress for Android updated to 2.1 with auto save post, edit comments
- Galaxy S4 is Expected to ship 10 million Units in first Month of Release
- Review of CouponMama- Greater Discounts Higher Savings
The Chinese company, Oppo has announced the world’s thinnest Android smartphone. The thinnest smartphone is called the Finder.The maximum thickness of the shell is 6.65 mm. Initially the device will be available for the Chinese market, but by the end of 2012, the gadget goes on sale in the markets of South Asia, Europe and America.
smartphone is equipped with 4.3 -inch Super AMOLED Plus display, and dual-core processor with a frequency of 1.5 GHz (Qualcomm S4 MSM8960) and the graphics chip Adreno 225 . The Finder will run on latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Os.
Comparison of Oppo Finder with other smartphones :
- Oppo Finder-6.65 mm;
- Huawei Ascend P1-6.68 mm;
- Motorola Droid RAZR-7.1 mm,
- Samsung Galaxy S2-8.45 mm;
- Apple iPhone 4s-9.3 mm,
Oppo Finder has 1GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, 8-megapixel main camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD video, and 1.3 megapixel front camera that is capable of recording HD-video (720p).
The pricing of device in china is 4,000 Yuans, which is about 625$.