- Control Music With Webcam, Hand Gestures – Flutter For Windows and Mac
- Review: 8GB Black Simple Fashionable Exterior Plump MP3 Player
- Samsung ‘Hennessy’ Android flip-phone details surface online
- Sony Xperia Z1 Launched With 5 Inch Full HD Display, 20.7 Megapixel Camera
- Use Merchant Account Solutions to Solve Your Payment Problems
The all in one free Video Player for Android devices MX Player updated to final version 1.7 in Google Play store and available to download. Updated version of MX Player now comes with Stabilized S/W decoder on Tegra 3 devices such as Nexus 7, HTC One X, ASUS Transformer Prime etc.
MX Player is the first multi format video player for Android, which supports multi-core decoding . The devices with multicore processors will have a huge advantage and significantly increase the productivity of work with video.
The application also has the ability to optimize for processors based on ARM NEON and NVIDIA Tegra 2. In addition to this, the application is also fully supports Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Os.
Changes in the new version
- Stabilized S/W decoder on Tegra 3 devices such as ASUS Transformer Prime, HTC One X, Nexus 7.
Added new hardware decoder named H/W+. (However, H/W+ decoder is available only on limited devices)
Added support for x86 CPU.
Added background play. (long presss play button)
Added supprot for custom FFmpeg build.
Added fast scrollbar on the video list screen.
Added fast seek option to improve seeking speed with h/w+ and s/w decoder.
Improved a/v sync with S/W decoder.