- Adobe working on tablet version of Lightroom with RAW support
- How to create Google Chrome backup of settings, bookmarks
- What do we expect from Next Gen Android Key Lime Pie OS?
- Use Merchant Account Solutions to Solve Your Payment Problems
- A Rumour Has Spread That iPhone 5S is Likely to be Announced on June 20
All iOS device users know about iTunes, others heard about it, a very handy tool for managing i-devices, which makes it comfortable and easy to work with many aspects of the phone. And now a new version of tools Moborobo 2.0, which is similar to i-Tunes, Moborobo is a desktop application tool for managing devices based on Android os.
Some people are already familiar with Moborobo and needs no explanation of its basic functions, and for the rest of us to explain. The first and main function – is to work with the data: you can manage your contacts, make backup copies of them, to form a group, copy them from phone to PC and vice versa. Moborobo 2.0 allows you to find and download the most popular games and applications with just one click, you can choose where to install, for example, the phone memory or memory card and delete them. All this right from your computer.
With this tool you can synchronize not only contacts but also multimedia files like music, video and images. And with a convenient file manager, you can set up playlists of music, ringtones and change wallpapers on the home screen of the phone.
You can connect to Moborobo 2.0 via USB cable or via Wi-Fi.