- Leawo Blu-ray Ripper review and giveaway
- Micromax Launches A115 Canvas 3D Officially in India at Rs 9,999/-
- A Rumour Has Spread That iPhone 5S is Likely to be Announced on June 20
- Nokia Asha 501 Becomes Offical, New Platform of Asha Released
- Spice Stellar Pinnacle FHD with 1.5GHz processor, Android 4.2 lunched for Rs 16990
Microsoft continues to attract user’s various proposals aimed at the promotion and popularization of the new operating system Windows 8 and software Office 2013 for it. Microsoft Office 2013 will be officially available in the 1st quarter of 2013. Under the terms of the new shares, those who purchase Office 2010 will be able get a free upgrade of Office 2013. However picture shows its just a limited period offer.
Microsoft Office 2013 free upgrade is available for all versions of Office 2010.To know more about the offer visit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/offer/.
Release date of Windows 8 is scheduled for October 26, 2012. At the same time, according to some analysts, Manufacturers are not too happy with the new creation of Microsoft. Experts believe that Windows 8 is unlikely to have a significant impact on the market until the second half of 2013. However, a number of surveys show that about half of U.S. Corporate clients have expressed willingness to move to a modern operating system.