- Wall Street for Everyone: Financial Spread Betting
- Nokia Lumia 520 – The Cheapest Windows Phone 8 mobile will be launched in India soon
- Nokia EOS Prototype Allegedly Has a Mix of PureView 808 and Lumia 920
- Samsung W789 Android Flip Phone with Dual Screens Launched Officially
- Want a Good Tab in Lowest Price? Try Karbonn Smart Tab TA Fone A37: Voice Calling Tablet
Lenovo quietly and without fanfare, released an Android-tablet. This is a new IdeaPad A1107 , which is now available for purchase. The Lenovo IdeaPad A1107 is ultimately next version of the IdeaPad A1, only with a new operating system. While on the IdeaPad A1 is running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread, IdeaPad A1107 running on the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. IdeaPad A1 will not get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update.
The IdeaPad A1107 tablet is powered by Texas Instruments 3622 (Cortex A8) processor with a frequency of 1.0 GHz. The tablet has 512 MB RAM and 16 GB of SSD memory, offers a 7-inch widescreen display with LED backlight at a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels and the ability to recognize up to two simultaneous touches.
Among other things IdeaPad A1107 offers a 0.3-megapixel Front cam, a microSD slot for memory cards , Micro USB port, Bluetooth 2.1 and WiFi 802.11b/g/n modules.The cost of the tablet is 199.99 pounds.
At that time, the Lenovo IdeaPad A1 a pretty good tablet with a reasonable cost. Now things have changed since is the “new” with Ice Cream Sandwich IdeaPad A1107 offered in the U.S. for $199 U.S.. For the same price you get the Google Nexus 7 tablet a much better quad core tablet with advanced hardware configuration and latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.