Are you looking for an Android Smartphone with good specifications at a decent price? Well, you seem to be pretty lucky as the Lava International is going to launch an Android Smartphone with quad-core processor very soon. It is a Xolo Smartphone, the Xolo Q700 and it is going to be introduced in the Indian market next. The expected price for this device is Rs. 9,999.
According to the news about this phone, it is going to be a dual SIM phone, it will be packed with quad-core processor and Android 4.2. Well, if the Lava launches it at Rs. 9,999, the phone will be the most affordable Smartphone from Xolo. The image of this upcoming phone is shown here-
The Xolo Q700 will be the latest version of the Q series of Xolo Smartphones, and it is their first Smartphone with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. the full specification of this device is listed here.
- Operating System- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor- Quad-core processor at 1.2GHz speed
- RAM- 1GB
- ROM- 4GB
- Graphics- POwerVR SGX544 GPU
- Internal Memory- 4GB (built in)
- External Memory- 32GB (Extendable with MicroSD cards)
- Rear Camera- 5 megapixel camera with auto-focusing options, on the back
- Front Camera- 0.3 megapixel VGA camera for video calling
- Display- 4.5inch qHD IPS display
- Resolution- 540 x 960 pixels
- Dimensions (HxWxD)- 135.8mm x 67.5mm x 10.2mm
- Battery- 2400 mAh
- Sim Interface- Dual SIM
- Available Color- Blue and Brown
The manufacturer has used the One Glass Technology for this Smartphone, it was also used in the predecessors of this phone. For this reason, this phone is expected to have a bright display quality. It will support the Wi-fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and 3G as well, you can use the front facing camera for video calls.
There is news about some other features too, such as it will be packed with BSI sensor for low-light photography, it will have Xolo switch.
This amazing device will be available in the next week, as it is priced at Rs. 9,999 only, you can easily buy it if you like its features.