- WNM Live updated, Now on Windows 8 and Coming to Android
- Top 5 Best Social Media Apps For Your Android Smartphone
- Facebook Messenger for Android Updated to Version 1.9 with smileys and emotions
- How to share files on twitter with TwileShare
- Lenovo Launched A269i, A369i, A516 and A850 dual sim smartphones
Basically you can browse any website using wap/gprs service from your mobile but Now it is possible to get updates, notifications, check friend request of our beloved social networking website Facebook without internet connection.Facebook has started an offline (Facebook without Internet) service in many countries worldwide including Russia, India, United States of America etc.
The Facebook offline (Facebook without Internet) service works on USSD technology, normally we use USSD technology for checking balance, service activation/deactivation etc. A Singapore based mobile applications developer, U2opia Mobile, has developed a new application for mobile phones that will help you to access Facebook on all kinds of handsets, which works on USSD technology.
“We are using USSD technology, which will enable users to access Facebook without having a GPRS connection on their phones,” said Sumesh Menon, the co-founder and CEO of U2Opia Mobile.
Currently this service is available only on Airtel, Aircel, Idea and Tata Docomo.
Here is the guide on How To use Facebook without Internet:
- Dial *325# or *fbk#
- Enter your username and password
- Select your option from the list
Subscription: 1 Rs./day