- WordPress launches Liveblog Plugin – Post updates from the front-end, Live event Coverage
- CouponDekho Review- The Apt Destination For Online Shoppers
- BhashSMS in Delhi : The Bulk SMS now gets flawless and even sleek
- An Ultimate Inforgraphic – The History of Cell Phones
- Asus Padfone Three In One : Laptop, Phone, Tablet
To synchronize files or folders with a cloud service, Dropbox, or Google Drive has become a popular application. Of course, you can upload files with drag and drop, but for Windows users it is much easier and less complicated the “Send to” method when you right-click on the file which you want to upload.
“Send to” take advantage of the cloud upload
This method for uploading files to cloud service works for any folder or app. To add Dropbox or Google Drive to your “Send to” menu, just open Windows Explorer and type this in the navigation bar:
Then Press Enter, and open another Explorer window. Create a shortcut of your Google Drive, Dropbox, Skydrive, or any other cloud folder and drag it to the Send To folder you just opened up. Yeah! Done. Now, whenever you right-click on a file or folder, you can just click Send To > Dropbox or GDrive and it’ll get uploaded to cloud then appear in your Dropbox folder.