- WEXLER TAB 7t – Cheap NVIDIA Tegra 3 tablet with 3G
- Lenovo Launched A269i, A369i, A516 and A850 dual sim smartphones
- USPS stops shipping electronics with lithium batteries
- WordPress launches Liveblog Plugin – Post updates from the front-end, Live event Coverage
- Google Plus Vs Facebook Comparison [INFOGRAPHIC]
Facebook recently introduced Facebook Graph Search that allow user to search for photos, Places, things involving their friends and their activities.
After activating the new Facebook Graph search feature, old search bar in the left top of homepage get replaced by the new graph search and notification bar get shifted to right top of homepage. However other than the look and feel the new graph search can do all task similar to the old search bar.
How to disable facebook graph search?
People are searching for how to disable facebook graph search or how to turn off facebook graph search. You should know that Graph Search is currently available for English(US) search queries, so by changing your primary language to ENGLISH(UK) you can turn off the graph search.