- How to get Jelly Bean unofficial ROM for Xperia 2011 smartphones
- Sony Xperia Z1 Launched With 5 Inch Full HD Display, 20.7 Megapixel Camera
- The 10 most expensive domain names in 2012
- LG Optimus G Pro Is Coming to India This June with 5.5 inch 1080p Display, 1.7GHz CPU
- Hamster Cannon – in the pursuit of sweets :Free Android Game
Facebook recently introduced Facebook Graph Search that allow user to search for photos, Places, things involving their friends and their activities.
After activating the new Facebook Graph search feature, old search bar in the left top of homepage get replaced by the new graph search and notification bar get shifted to right top of homepage. However other than the look and feel the new graph search can do all task similar to the old search bar.
How to disable facebook graph search?
People are searching for how to disable facebook graph search or how to turn off facebook graph search. You should know that Graph Search is currently available for English(US) search queries, so by changing your primary language to ENGLISH(UK) you can turn off the graph search.