- WordPress launches Liveblog Plugin – Post updates from the front-end, Live event Coverage
- FXI Technologies Launches Cotton Candy Android Pocket PC at 199$
- Nokia Lumia 520 – The Cheapest Windows Phone 8 mobile will be launched in India soon
- SkyDrive App for Windows Phone updated to version 2.2 with new logo and visual updates
- Nokia preparing to launch Nokia AIR cloud service
Facebook recently introduced Facebook Graph Search that allow user to search for photos, Places, things involving their friends and their activities.
After activating the new Facebook Graph search feature, old search bar in the left top of homepage get replaced by the new graph search and notification bar get shifted to right top of homepage. However other than the look and feel the new graph search can do all task similar to the old search bar.
How to disable facebook graph search?
People are searching for how to disable facebook graph search or how to turn off facebook graph search. You should know that Graph Search is currently available for English(US) search queries, so by changing your primary language to ENGLISH(UK) you can turn off the graph search.