- LG Optimus G Pro Is Coming to India This June with 5.5 inch 1080p Display, 1.7GHz CPU
- Rumor: Google plans to release Universal comments system for Sites
- Intel officially announced Ivy Bridge processors
- Facebook Messenger for Android Updated to Version 1.9 with smileys and emotions
- Meet the Pink Bird: A new member of the Angry Birds
Facebook recently introduced Facebook Graph Search that allow user to search for photos, Places, things involving their friends and their activities.
After activating the new Facebook Graph search feature, old search bar in the left top of homepage get replaced by the new graph search and notification bar get shifted to right top of homepage. However other than the look and feel the new graph search can do all task similar to the old search bar.
How to disable facebook graph search?
People are searching for how to disable facebook graph search or how to turn off facebook graph search. You should know that Graph Search is currently available for English(US) search queries, so by changing your primary language to ENGLISH(UK) you can turn off the graph search.