- Samsung’s Next Generation Tablets Available for $199 in US
- Fujitsu develops facial skin analysis via smartphone app
- YouTube to live broadcast Olympics 2012 in 64 countries of Asia
- 9.7-Inch Ainol NOVO LEGEND Quad Core Tablet costs $240
- BlackBerry 9720 OS 7 smartphone with touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard unveiled
Facebook recently introduced Facebook Graph Search that allow user to search for photos, Places, things involving their friends and their activities.
After activating the new Facebook Graph search feature, old search bar in the left top of homepage get replaced by the new graph search and notification bar get shifted to right top of homepage. However other than the look and feel the new graph search can do all task similar to the old search bar.
How to disable facebook graph search?
People are searching for how to disable facebook graph search or how to turn off facebook graph search. You should know that Graph Search is currently available for English(US) search queries, so by changing your primary language to ENGLISH(UK) you can turn off the graph search.