- Samsung W789 Android Flip Phone with Dual Screens Launched Officially
- Ainol Novo 10 Hero and Ainol Novo 10 Hero 2 Upcoming Tablets From Ainol
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices & Services Business in 5.44 Billion Euros Deal
- Samsung announces Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
- Scientist developed a method for early diagnosis of Alzheimer’s
Here I am going to show you how to transfer iTunes library to another drive by using simple steps.
1. Open your iTunes and go to the <Advanced> tab
2. Click on the <Change> Button.
3. Choose a new path to store iTunes media. Enable <Keep iTunes Media Folder Organized> option.
4. Consolidate library iTunes – This action leads to the fact that all devices connected to the media library are placed in a single file, excluding links to external files.
Go to the <File> → <Library> → <Organize Library> → select <Consolidate Files> → OK.
By using above guide you can easily transfer iTunes library to another drive. To get more comprehensive instructions just visit the official site: http://www.apple.com/itunes/inside-itunes/2011/02/how-to-move-your-itunes-library-to-another-hard-drive.html