- Panasonic unveiled Toughbook Laptop and Toughpad Tablet in Milan
- The Dark Knight Rises game for Android trailer released by Gameloft
- Sony announced Xperia Advance Go ICS smartphone
- Rovio Announced New Game Angry Birds Space
- GMAIL for Android Gets Tabbed Inboxes to Reduce Clutter and Organize Your Mailbox
Here I am going to show you how to transfer iTunes library to another drive by using simple steps.
1. Open your iTunes and go to the <Advanced> tab
2. Click on the <Change> Button.
3. Choose a new path to store iTunes media. Enable <Keep iTunes Media Folder Organized> option.
4. Consolidate library iTunes – This action leads to the fact that all devices connected to the media library are placed in a single file, excluding links to external files.
Go to the <File> → <Library> → <Organize Library> → select <Consolidate Files> → OK.
By using above guide you can easily transfer iTunes library to another drive. To get more comprehensive instructions just visit the official site: http://www.apple.com/itunes/inside-itunes/2011/02/how-to-move-your-itunes-library-to-another-hard-drive.html