- Few Small Steps That Can Make Web Designing Environment Friendly
- HTC One X vs. LG Optimus 4X HD comparison
- How to get Jelly Bean unofficial ROM for Xperia 2011 smartphones
- Loophole In WhatsApp Allows Android User To Upgrade WhatsApp License Free For 10 Years
- Control Music With Webcam, Hand Gestures – Flutter For Windows and Mac
Do you want to run Android apps on your Mac for testing purpose or any other reason? BlueStacks software developers launched the Alpha version that lets you run some Android applications on Mac OS X.
So far there are 17 fully supported Android apps that you can run on the system and according to the site more will be added as the developer interest come up.
Bluestacks App Player is a free software, after installation you are ready to run any of the 17 applications. No need to install anything else, this is a framework that allows applications to run directly on Mac systems.