- Samsung announces Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
- A New Phone Will Be Launched By Nokia Containing Physical Keyboard on 24th of April
- Few Small Steps That Can Make Web Designing Environment Friendly
- OIS and Optical Zoom Considered on New Galaxy Note 3 Says Samsung
- Leawo Blu-ray Ripper review and giveaway
Do you want to run Android apps on your Mac for testing purpose or any other reason? BlueStacks software developers launched the Alpha version that lets you run some Android applications on Mac OS X.
So far there are 17 fully supported Android apps that you can run on the system and according to the site more will be added as the developer interest come up.
Bluestacks App Player is a free software, after installation you are ready to run any of the 17 applications. No need to install anything else, this is a framework that allows applications to run directly on Mac systems.