- 9.7-Inch Ainol NOVO LEGEND Quad Core Tablet costs $240
- 31 useful keyboard shortcuts for all browsers
- How To Back up your Gmail Account with Google Drive
- Featuring big.LITTLE design, MediaTek announces Quad-core MT8135 tablet SoC
- Nokia falls down from third place to seventh place in the smartphone market
Do you want to run Android apps on your Mac for testing purpose or any other reason? BlueStacks software developers launched the Alpha version that lets you run some Android applications on Mac OS X.
So far there are 17 fully supported Android apps that you can run on the system and according to the site more will be added as the developer interest come up.
Bluestacks App Player is a free software, after installation you are ready to run any of the 17 applications. No need to install anything else, this is a framework that allows applications to run directly on Mac systems.