- WordPress for Android updated to 2.1 with auto save post, edit comments
- How to combine Wi-Fi and 3G for faster Download
- 3 Reasons Mobile Poker Can Be Better Than Regular Poker
- WordPress For Android Updated to Version 2.1.4 added support for Nexus 7
- Hitachi’s new storage system can store information for 100 Millions of Years
Google recently announced a new, final, version of its very popular browser Google Chrome, one of the main feature of which is « Do Not Track » also known as (DNT).
The new feature in Chrome browser called Do Not Track allows you to prohibit sites that track users activity on their websites by placing cookies and other method. With introduction of Do Not Track in Chrome, Google’s developers claim that effectiveness of DNT is depends entirely on the reactions of the various sites and services on the browser requests. The developers promise to interact with websites and improve function.
So all in all most people reacted in favor of DNT and want to activate this function on their web browsers.
Today we will learn how to activate or enable Do Not Track in Chrome Browser :
Step 1: Click on the drop-down menu or main menu of chrome appeared in right hand on the top of browser and click settings.
Step 2: Click on show advanced settings in bottom of page.
Step 3: Now check the box which says, Send a ‘Do Not Track’ request with your browsing traffic. Confirm the action by clicking on ok button on the box .
That’s it, your chrome browser is now enabled with Do Not Track (DNT) feature.