- Interesting facts about the iphone 5
- Identify and Get the name of Tree by using Leafsnap Smartphone app
- Moborobo 2.0 – New Version out Of Android smartphone Management Tool
- Surprises from Apple- iPhone 4 16GB is Reintroduced
- Want a Good Tab in Lowest Price? Try Karbonn Smart Tab TA Fone A37: Voice Calling Tablet
You are not interested in Pinterest any more? Or just wanted to deactivate your secondary Pinterest account? Whatever your reason for deactivating pinterest account, you can do it in just few easy steps.
To deactivate Pinterest account, first login to your account. After succesful login you can see at top right of your screen your account name or user name.
Now mouse over to your name and you will see drop down option with settings. Click on Settings, now in bottom of your screen you can see deactivate My account button, click on that after which you will get final notification of deactivation of account. Now check box which says, Yes, I want to deactivate my account., now click deactivate my account button in red. Finally you have deactivated your Pinterest account.
It should be noted after deactivation of your pinterest account your profile and pins will be not available on pinterest, neither you will able to regain those pins. Links you shared on facebook or Twitter will be also removed permanently.
You cant regain access or revive your account after deactivation, so think carefully before deleting your account.