- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 final version outs [Video]
- New render of 41MP Nokia Lumia 1020 in yellow, white and black plus more details revealed
- HTC launches Dual-SIM Desire 600 with quad-core processor
- BlueHost Pricing Makes Web Hosting Cost Effective
- An Insight Of The Three Important Tools That Are Essential For Web Designing
For some reason do you want to have Google search box in Google Chrome browser and wanted to search the old way? Then you are at right place.
Why use Google search box anyway when we can search right from main address bar (omnibox) which does the same job?
Not everyone but webmaster sometimes required to search specific URL in Google to check its ranking or to check is it crawled or not in Google. To enable Google search box in Google Chrome you have to add Search Box Extension to Chrome
you can add the Search Box Extension from here[box_download]https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mknehpjhljpfaghmicofickbkdagooni[/box_download]
After adding this Extension to chrome you will see your new “Magnifying Glass Button” and option for managing search engines.
Now you can search any url or search term by entering in to the search box and press search button or hit enter, all the results for the query will be opened in new tab. Another good thing about this Extension is, it also allows you to search from different search engines like you can search from Bing,Wikipedia, Facebook, Youtube and many more from same search box without visiting those Homepages.