- Loophole In WhatsApp Allows Android User To Upgrade WhatsApp License Free For 10 Years
- Google event and launch of Google Chromecast
- Gameloft released video of asphalt 7 Heat and The Amazing Spider-Man
- Review: 888 Mobile app – Now play from mobile
- Control Music With Webcam, Hand Gestures – Flutter For Windows and Mac
The Chinese company, Haier , a well-known manufacturer of various household appliances, including air conditioners, refrigerators, home theaters, introduced a smartphone Zing.
Haier Zing is equipped with the case of high strength, which is shock proof and waterproof i.e it can even swim freely in the aquarium. The Haier Zing works under the operating system Alibaba Aliyun OS.
Haier Zing smartphone is powered by CPU that runs at a clock frequency of 1.0 GHz. Haier Zing has 4-inch touchscreen display at a resolution of WVGA (800×480). It is also worth noting the 5-megapixel rear camera and front VGA-camera for video calls.
In China, Haier Zing smartphone will be available from 15 June, and it will cost you $160. Unfortunately, the release date of Haier Zing smartphone market beyond the China is currently unknown.