- BlackBerry Announces the Update of BlackBerry 10.1 OS to BB Z10 Owners
- Google’s New Smartphone Moto X Specs Leaked – Android 4.2.2 and 2 GB RAM
- Ainol Novo 10 Hero and Ainol Novo 10 Hero 2 Upcoming Tablets From Ainol
- Now You Can Find LG Optimus L5 and LG Optimus L7 in Flipcart.com
- Nokia EOS Prototype Allegedly Has a Mix of PureView 808 and Lumia 920
Officially unannounced Google Nexus 10 details picture appeared on the photo sharing service Picasa. The proof is the EXIF data, which contain the model and manufacturer of the camera. The quality of the picture is poor: You can see that it is made on the fly, as the picture is blurred, there is no focus.
The picture is posted on- 15 October. As suggested Phone Arena, based on a number of indirect data, the 10-inch tablet has a 5-megapixel main camera. Unlike Google Nexus 7 manufactured by Taiwanese company ASUS, but according to sources Google Nexus 10 tablet model will manufacture by Samsung.
According to unconfirmed information, the screen resolution is 2560 × 1600 pixels will be higher than the Retina-display of the new iPad , and will be 299 ppi. It is assumed that the Google Nexus 10 will have 2-core Exynos 5250 Cortex-A15 processor.
Google Nexus 10 details:
- Android 4.2 OS
- 10-inch display with a resolution of 2560 × 1600 pixels
- Exynos 5250 Cortex-A15 Dual Core processor
- 5-megapixel main camera
Approximate release date of the tablet – the first quarter of 2013.