- Buying a new phone? Sell your old one first
- HTC M4′s Picture and Specs Leaks: Regarded as the ‘Downmarket’ Cousin of HTC One
- Facebook Messenger 1.7 Updated On ios, Android : New features added
- Digital Signage Cost for Small Business
- MWC 2012: Opera Released a Test Version Of Mobile Browser Opera Mini 7 Next
After about four months after the announcement, Google began to connect subscribers to its Gigabit Internet (high-speed access to the internet). The lucky residents of Kansas City, need to pay $70 a month for Gigabit Internet and 1 TB cloud storage. In the $120 cost, user will get Gigabit Internet access plus TV (Google promises hundreds of channels), and 2 TB of cloud space.
In addition, the search giant offers free internet data rate of 5 Mbit/s – the user need to pay $300 for the engagement of communications.
When you connect with Google, you must enclose a one-year contract, when it comes to Internet and television – the contract is for 2 years.
Users who are already connected to Google Gigabit Internet, reported that actual access speed is 600-700 MB/s and for Wi-Fi – up to 200 Mbit/s.