- Hitachi’s new storage system can store information for 100 Millions of Years
- How To Connect USB Modem To Google Nexus 7 tablet
- Identify and Get the name of Tree by using Leafsnap Smartphone app
- Excellent features of a customisable android smartphone Moto X revealed by Google
- Nokia soon launch Nokia TV in Finland
Google often amazes the world by improving the user experience more and more with Google search. This time Google has added a new feature on your homepage to use with Smartphones and tablet, The new feature called Handwrite which enable search write by hand , as if we were to use a pen. Google Handwrite or handwritten search feature is applicable for mobile search with all touch display smartphones on Android and ios platform. However this new feature will work only with Android 2.3+ and iOS5+ devices.
How to use and enable the Google Handwrite search feature On Android, iPhone, iPad and Android tablet?
On your smartphone open http://www.google.com/preferences from default browser, on same page you will see “Handwrite” option enable and save the setting. Now you are ready to search anything by writing with your finger.
This feature is also visible in small sign on the Google homepage and you can also activate it by pressing that button.
You can see a demonstration of this new, through the following video:
As you can see immediately, this feature is really simple and intuitive to use, very convenient especially in those cases where we do not have the ability to have great accuracy by tapping on the keyboard. Try it and then tell us your opinion