- People shifting from the desktop gaming to mobile gaming apps
- Nokia Announces the Nokia 106 and 107 Dual SIM Feature Phones
- Various Technological Advancements Helping Online Gaming Industry
- Nokia Lumia 520 – The Cheapest Windows Phone 8 mobile will be launched in India soon
- WordPress for Android updated to 2.1 with auto save post, edit comments
A nice innovation from Google comes out on the latest platform Android Jelly Bean 4.1 in the form of Google Ears : a program that can recognize the music and display the info with song name, author etc. The idea is not new – surely you know about the application Shazam and SoundHound , which works on a similar principle. But Google Ears is much easier and faster than their competitors.
The app is visible in the form of the widget on the smartphone desktop. All you have to do – click on the widget, and app will recognize the song currently playing. Further, Google Ears shows the name of the artist, song and album, and then offers to buy this song in a market Google Play Music.
How the widget look watch the video:
Android geeks did not wait until Google officiallly publish an application on play store and have already posted on a popular forum XDA. Well, look at how the widget can be in the video.
Those who have already managed to use the service, say a high speed and accuracy of determination of playable tracks, the application will only run on Android 4.0 and above.
You can download Google Ears .apk from here.