- An Insight On Web Designing And Adding Eye-Catching Images To Web Pages
- FXI Technologies Launches Cotton Candy Android Pocket PC at 199$
- Panasonic unveiled Toughbook Laptop and Toughpad Tablet in Milan
- WordPress launches Liveblog Plugin – Post updates from the front-end, Live event Coverage
- What are the Benefits of Using a Unified Email Management System?
The Norwegian company FXI Technologies has launched a micro-computer in the format of flash drive running On latest Android 4.0 Operating system called Cotton Candy. The device is equipped with dual 1.2 GHz ARM processor with Cortex-A9, 4-core graphics chip Mali-400, 1 GB of main memory DRAM, a read-only memory supports micro SD memory card up to 64 GB .
Cotton Candy has built-in emulator for Windows, Linux and Mac. On one side of device there is HDMI connector mounting, and on the opposite side USB 2.0 socket. The hardware is capable to decode video at resolutions up to 1080p , so the Cotton Candy can be used as a receiver cloud content with its own OS.
This small miracle Cotton Candy has a size of 2,5 x 8 cm (with plugs). Pre-order is available on the the manufacturer’s website, Unit price $ 199 . Terms of delivery – the end of summer 2012.