- Windows 8 PCs vulnerable to cyber threats, warns German agency
- 7 Reasons for Incorporating Oracle EPM in Your e-Commerce Platform
- Android 5.0 appeared in Sony LT30i NenaMark2 benchmark test
- Pinnatta app, send Live Messages to Friends and Loved Ones
- Haswell-powered MacBook Air notebooks now available in India, Back to School discounts on offer
Fujitsu Laboratories have developed a smartphone-based system, which can accurately analyze the skin type with the help of a smartphone’s camera and a Color Frame.
Fujitsu will launch the app with a color overlay this summer. Currently this application is designed for Japanese women but after launch and some data analysis it might available to use in other countries.
facial skin analysis App works on following subjects :
“Skin looks different under different lighting conditions, such as incandescent or fluorescent illumination. But Color Frame can compensate for color differences caused by different environments.”