- WordPress For Android Updated to Version 2.1.4 added support for Nexus 7
- Comparative Analysis of All the Angry Bird Games Released So Far
- How to get Jelly Bean unofficial ROM for Xperia 2011 smartphones
- How To Upload To Dropbox, Google Drive From Windows “Send to” Menu
- Pinterest Tracking: How to find out what your content will be pinned
MIUI yesterday launched a very interesting application called MiHome Launcher, for Android devices through which you can almost reverse the user interface of your smartphone.
With MiHome Launcher, you can choose one of several possible themes, change the background wallpaper, choose a favorite set of icons.
MiHome Launcher is very easy to use and available for Android 2.3(Gingerbread) and Android 4.0(ICS) Os. After installation, you can customize not only the appearance of your home screen, but also to choose a “theme” for the screen to unlock it.
Features of MiHome Launcher :
- Design for Android 4.0: Make Ice Cream Sandwich tasty
- Easy to Use: Just install and ready to go
- All-On-Home: All apps are on the home screen
- Thousands Themes: Themes, Icon Packs and more
- Multi-Screens: Support over 10 screens
- MiLocker Inside: Unlock your phone as you like it
- Switches Widget: Change settings by one touch
- The Cool One: Fancy Homescreen transition effect