- Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Jelly Bean Tablet – Specifications, Features, Price
- Top 10 Tutorial and Article Submission Sites To Boost Traffic and Create Quality Backlinks
- How to order or buy Google Nexus 7 Tablet in India
- How to optimize PDF files
- DataWind’s UbiSlate 7C + Edge Tablet Launched for Rs. 5,999 – an unbelievable Fact
After the announcement of iPad Mini, Chinese craftsmen announced iPad Mini Clone with the name of GooPad mini which is running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. The design of of GooPad Mini is exactly similar to iPad Mini but there is a huge difference in price, iPad Mini costs $230 while GooPad Mini costs just $99. GooPad Mini is made with Aluminium body. Chinese manufacturer Goophone recently launched the exact clone of iPhone 5.
GooPad Mini is equipped with 8 “screen at an resolution of 1024 × 768 resolutions, Dual-core processor with a frequency of 1.4 GHz, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 0.3-megapixel front-facing and 2-megapixel rear camera.
Key Features of GooPad Mini:
- 8 inch screen, 1024*768 pixel display
- 1.4GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, and 8GB storage
- 2MP rear camera + 0.3MP front camera
- Support WiFi
- Android 4.1 OS, with iLauch (iOS theme)
- Aluminum slim body
Imitation iPad mini, GooPad Mini will cost only $99 – more than three times cheaper than the original. Sales start in November, almost simultaneously with the release of the Apple iPad Mini.