Resource PhoneArena has published detailed specifications Smartphone Canadian company Research In Motion (RIM) BlackBerry Z10, running the operating system, BlackBerry 10, the presentation of which, we recall, will be held on January 30, and at the start of the platform, users will receive about 70,000 applications.
According to the source, the BlackBerry Smartphone BlackBerry Z10 is equipped with a 4.2-inch touch screen with a resolution of 1280×768 pixels (density – 356 pixels per inch) and an aspect ratio of 15:9. Inside the case will house a dual-core processor TI OMAP 4470 processor with a clock speed of 1.5 GHz or Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960. In addition, the device is equipped with 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal memory for data storage and a slot for microSD.
It is also worth noting the presence of a 2-megapixel front camera and rear 8-megapixel camera with Autofocus, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, AGPS-receiver, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC chip, microUSB port and microHDMI, 1800 mAh battery and support for fourth generation LTE mobile networks.
Conjectural features of BlackBerry Z10:
- Processor: 1.5 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960
- Communication standards: HSPA + / UMTS (850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz), GSM / GPRS (850/900/1800 MHz), LTE (700, 850.1700, 1900 MHz)
- Display: 4.2 inch diagonal, resolution 1280×768 pixels, 15:9 aspect ratio
- Cameras: the rear 8-megapixel camera with auto-focus, 2-megapixel front, there is a flash
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 or 32GB of internal flash memory, a slot for memory cards microSD, hot swappable
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Battery: Removable 1800 mAh
- Sensors: light sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor
- Connectivity: NFC, microUSB, microHDMI output, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
For more information on new Smartphones, Research In Motion going to reveal publicly on January 30, 2013 in the framework of the New York event on the presentation of BlackBerry Z10.