- Sony released ApkAnalyser to analyze apk files for potential vulnerabilities
- An Insight On Web Designing And Adding Eye-Catching Images To Web Pages
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 final version outs [Video]
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z goes up for pre-order online
- How To Back up your Gmail Account with Google Drive
The British company ARM introduced a processor Cortex-A15 MP4 Hard Macro on the architecture of the new generation Cortex-A15 MPCore.
The product is equipped with the Quad-core chips clocked at 2.0 GHz, the first-level cache size of 2 × 32 KB and 2 MB cache in second level.
According to the developers, the chip delivers high performance with optimized energy performance, comparable with the decisions of Cortex-A9 Hard Macro. Performance exceeds 20,000 DMIPS (million instructions per second on the test Dhrystone). It is based on 28 nano meters pin structure.
Processor Cortex-A15 MP4 Hard Macro designed for use in portable computers, devices, enterprise-class networking equipment, etc.
Architecture of Cortex-A15, we recall, requires the ability to create chips with one, two, four, eight and possibly sixteen cores. Clock frequency can be varied from 1.0 to 2.5 GHz.