- Facebook Messenger for Android Updated to Version 1.9 with smileys and emotions
- London 2012 Official Game : Olympics in Android
- HTC M4′s Picture and Specs Leaks: Regarded as the ‘Downmarket’ Cousin of HTC One
- Sony to install front camera on the inside of the screen
- iPad Mini 2 Rumors: Allegedly Have New A7 CPU, Touch ID Fingerprint Scanner
The British company ARM introduced a processor Cortex-A15 MP4 Hard Macro on the architecture of the new generation Cortex-A15 MPCore.
The product is equipped with the Quad-core chips clocked at 2.0 GHz, the first-level cache size of 2 × 32 KB and 2 MB cache in second level.
According to the developers, the chip delivers high performance with optimized energy performance, comparable with the decisions of Cortex-A9 Hard Macro. Performance exceeds 20,000 DMIPS (million instructions per second on the test Dhrystone). It is based on 28 nano meters pin structure.
Processor Cortex-A15 MP4 Hard Macro designed for use in portable computers, devices, enterprise-class networking equipment, etc.
Architecture of Cortex-A15, we recall, requires the ability to create chips with one, two, four, eight and possibly sixteen cores. Clock frequency can be varied from 1.0 to 2.5 GHz.